Tip: Use Mousewheel to zoom in/out. While zooming (mousewheel), point your mouse to the area you want to stay focused on.
You can drag map by holding the left mouse button. You can also zoom in and focus by double clicking in a specific area on the map.
Click the button, on top right corner of map, to hide/show markers by type!
Want these markers/locations in your game map? Get the Map Pack Add-on here!
Click the HIDE link above to hide ALL update notes and increase your workspace area!
- Nov 19, 2013: Google Map API v2 has been discontinued/deprecated and broke the map :(
- Dec 17, 2013: Map has been migrated from Google Map API to OpenLayers.org API. 90% functions restored!
These features will be restored soon:
Hovering/clicking map markers (display extra info)
Special Thanks: Gunder Firebeard @ Order for the $25 donation to register the MapTiler program needed to generate map tiles for this upgrade and all future map tiles updates!
- Dec 18, 2013: Added feature that can hide/show markers by marker type (+ button on top right corner of map).
- Dec 24, 2013: The entire Map Pack collection is now available online! 27 Maps are now available.
- Dec 25, 2013: Added new pulldown menu (Marker Type). Now you can limit your search by filtering by category.
The 'Insert Pad & Portal' button (top left page) is now working...
- Jan 23, 2014: Tooltips will now display when you hover a marker! All City and Island Maps updated with high resolution images from current Blight 386.10, by Virtrium.
|Last Page Update (HTML/Code):|| 2/25/2014 11:07:00 PM (UTC-04:00)|
|Last Tiles Update (Map Images):|| 4/13/2014 4:32:00 AM (UTC-04:00)|
|Last Database Update (Markers):|| 4/18/2014 12:10:48 AM (UTC-08:00)|
|Total Records (Markers) in Database:|| 7,751|
Note: You can also search markers by 'short' (ie 252/232) or normal (ie 25200/23200) coordinates below.
You must use a / slash mark to seperate X and Y in the Search marker locations by Name box!
Bonus: Searching for short/normal coordinates will show ALL markers in a 500m radius of the location (Istaria World map).
Search marker location by Name and/or Type: (Partial names OK - Searches 'Description' field)
Map: Istaria World Map searches/displays ALL markers in database, including city maps, dungeons, starter islands, etc
All other maps will search markers for that region ONLY and display the corresponding map.
Note: Leave Search Box blank to show ALL markers (except main Istaria Map)
* Tip: Click the "Insert Pad & Portal Markers" button, top left page, to see ALL pads/portals (for reference points).