Tip: Use Mousewheel to zoom in/out. While zooming (mousewheel), point your mouse to the area you want to stay focused on.
You can drag map by holding the left mouse button. You can also zoom in and focus by double clicking in a specific area on the map.
Click the button, on top right corner of map, to hide/show markers by type!
Want these markers/locations in your game map? Get the Map Pack Add-on here!
Click the HIDE link above to hide ALL update notes and increase your workspace area!
- Nov 19, 2013: Google Map API v2 has been discontinued/deprecated and broke the map :(
- Dec 17, 2013: Map has been migrated from Google Map API to OpenLayers.org API.
Special Thanks: Gunder Firebeard @ Order for the $25 donation to register the MapTiler program needed to generate map tiles for this upgrade and all future map tiles updates!
- Dec 24, 2013: The entire Map Pack collection is now available online! 27 Maps are now available.
- Jun 25, 2014: Drakul, Feladan, Isles of Battle and New Rachival updated to high resolution maps.
- Jul 20, 2014: Istaria World Map has been updated with a new map.
- Jul 23, 2014: New Istaria World Map has been updated with text labels of various locations.
- Jul 29, 2014: Created and Added Memorial Island map, based on current Blight 260 Patch.
- Aug 2, 2014: Updated NB, NK, NT, NV, Skalkaar and Spirt Isle maps; better quality maps.
|Last Page Update (HTML/Code):|| 12/17/2014 - 7:06:00 AM (UTC-05:00)|
|Last Tiles Update (Map Images):|| 8/2/2014 - 4:32:00 AM (UTC-05:00)|
|Last Database Update (Markers):|| 12/17/2014 5:48:40 PM (UTC-07:00)|
|Total Records (Markers) in Database:|| 7,945|
Note: You can also search markers by 'short' (ie 252/232) or normal (ie 25200/23200) coordinates below.
You must use a / slash mark to seperate X and Y in the Search marker locations by Name box!
Bonus: Searching for short/normal coordinates will show ALL markers in a 500m radius of the location (Istaria World map).
Search marker location by Name and/or Type: (Partial names OK - Searches 'Description' field)
Map: Istaria World Map searches/displays ALL markers in database, including city maps, dungeons, starter islands, etc
All other maps will search markers for that region ONLY and display the corresponding map.
Note: Leave Search Box blank to show ALL markers (except Istaria World Map)
* Tip: Click the "Insert Pad & Portal Markers" button, top left page, to see ALL pads/portals (for reference points).