Tip: Use Mousewheel to zoom in/out. While zooming (mousewheel), point your mouse to the area you want to stay focused on.
You can drag map by holding the left mouse button. You can also zoom in and focus by double clicking in a specific area on the map.
Click the button, on top right corner of map, to hide/show markers by type!
Want these markers/locations in your game map? Get the Map Pack Add-on here!
12/17/2013 - Special Thanks: Gunder Firebeard @ Order for the $25 donation to register the MapTiler program needed to generate map tiles for this page! This program is still used today (2020), we definitely got our money's worth :)
Click the -HIDE link above to hide ALL update notes and increase your workspace area!
- Apr 11, 2016: You can now choose Grid Radius sizes of 500, 1000 or 1500m. Previously 500m was default and could not be changed.
- Jul 17, 2017: Fiery Maw map (New Surtheim Area) has been added.
- Nov 23, 2017: Cave of the Winds (Sinkhole) map has been added (Delta 301).
- Sep 22, 2018: Inner Sanctum map has been added (Delta 304).
- Nov 1, 2019: A work in progress, but now when you move mouse/hover areas on map, the two boxes above map will show region and coordinates (just like the game does when you move into a new area).
|Last Page Update (HTML/Code):|| 9/13/2018 05:00 AM EST|
|Last Tiles Update (Map Images):|| 8/14/2019 9:32 PM EST |
|Last Database Update (Markers):|| 1/14/2020 12:26:16 PM PST|
|Total Records (Markers) in Database:|| 9,195|
Note: You can also search markers by 'short' (ie 252/232) or normal (ie 25200/23200) coordinates below.
You must use a / slash mark to seperate X and Y in the Search marker locations by Name box!
Search marker location by Name and/or Type: (Partial names OK - Searches 'Description' field)
Map: Istaria World Map searches/displays ALL markers in database, including city maps, dungeons, starter islands, etc
All other maps will search markers for that region ONLY and display the corresponding map.
Note: Leave Search Box blank to show ALL markers (except Istaria World Map)
* Pads / 320 Portals (320) markers inserted on map!
* Searching for "Obsidian Boulder Golem" ...
(Repeat Search and hide portals/pads)
* 8 markers loaded! Click Coordinates below, to focus and zoom to location on map.
|(1)||20375, 29742 [204/297]||Char/Dralk||Monster||Obsidian Boulder Golem/Lvl 65-70|
|(2)||20468, 29858 [205/299]||Char/Dralk||Monster||Obsidian Boulder Golem/Lvl 65-70|
|(3)||20598, 29872 [206/299]||Char/Dralk||Monster||Obsidian Boulder Golem/Lvl 65-70|
|(4)||20772, 29892 [208/299]||Char/Dralk||Monster||Obsidian Boulder Golem/Lvl 65-70|
|(5)||25872, 35000 [259/350]||Valley of Repose||Monster||Obsidian Boulder Golem/Lvl 65-70|
|(6)||20361, 29520 [204/295]||Char/Dralk||Monster||Obsidian Boulder Golem/Lvl 66-70|
|(7)||20433, 29365 [204/294]||Char/Dralk||Monster||Obsidian Boulder Golem/Lvl 66-70|
|(8)||20379, 29846 [204/298]||Char/Dralk||Monster||Tashka Lusa/Named Obsidian Boulder Golem/Lvl 71-73/HP-4688 (Can spawn with any nearby Obsidian Boulder Golem)|